To set up your SD card or USB drive for recording:
- Plug your storage device into your VBox.
- Go to 'Settings' in the Main Menu, click on the 'Recordings' icon
- Click the 'ON' button to enable/disable your storage device
- Click 'OK' and you are ready to record
Removing your storage device after recording:
After you have recorded a show with PVR and when you want to unplug the SD card or USB key, make sure you properly disengage the storage device before you unplug it.
- Go to Settings in the Main Menu
- Click on 'Recordings'
- Turn the storage device 'OFF'
- Unplug it from your VBox.
Wi-Fi Settings ›